Our Film Face Shuttering Ply, Construction Plywood, is available under the banner ‘Venom’. The surface of Venom Shuttering Ply is coated with a red rusty phenolic film which makes it more attractive, smooth and elegant. ‘Venom’ shuttering plywood is available in following weight categories:
|12 mm||30 kg|
|12 mm||34 kg|
|18 mm||48 kg|
Different weight categories can be customized as per client project needs
We are well versed in designing plywood of any color, dimension and thickness as per client specifications. A robust infrastructure backed by our young and dynamic workforce helps us to accomplish every assignment in the most comprehensive and fashionable manner. All listed products under our banner are priced most competitive in the Institutional and Retail market for long term client satisfaction.
Material used in Manufacturing ‘VENOM’ Film Faced shuttering Plywood
- This material is made of 100 % core (No falli is used) making it 100% Gap free and thereof minimising thickness variation, because there are ‘ZERO’ gaps and ‘Zero’ overlaps. The average repetition of ‘VENOM’ is up to 40% more in Beam and Column construction.
- Gurjan wood face veneer 0.4 mm thick
- Core cross band of eucalyptus wood
- Phenol Formal dehyde Resin used
- Phenol impregnated paper of app 50 gsm
- This product has been used on Pan India basis. Few projects include Delhi Metro Rail Project Delhi and Jaipur, B.L. Kashyap group (Industrial, Commercial and Housing), Shapoorji Pallonji and company Ltd Housing projects, Ahluwalia contracts (I) Ltd, Eros, Bhayana Builders, BDI developers, Modern constructions and Trehan Home Developers and many more. Kindly see last page of our Product catalog and last 3 pages of company profile.
Strong points of ‘VENOM’ film faced shuttering Plywood vs. any other brand
- Experience of over 30 years being in market, trusted brand of Builders and developers for Industrial, Commercial and Housing projects on Pan India Basis
- Strict In-House Quality checks at point of receiving raw material, water proof and repetition testing, adhesive making and final finishing
- Quality a priority, Phenol Formaldehyde is made internally and tested regularly
- We train Project managers to get maximum repetition based on their project scope